How to order
PLACING ORDERS ONLINE:
- There is no minimum order, but a R150 delivery fee anywhere in South Africa applies. (Deliveries in Cape Town must be over R450, then only R50 delivery fee applies, R100 when you order pies). Free deliveries for orders over R1500.
- Orders must be placed before 17h00 on Saturdays for the following week’s deliveries.
NOTE: You will not be able to complete your order if you do not meet the minimum order requirements.
- Orders placed after the cutoff time might only be processed the following week.
- We try our best to accommodate late orders, but it is not always possible – all our products are freshly made to order.
We bake fresh from Saturdays through to Mondays and send all stock out on Mondays.
If everything is on schedule and there are no public holidays or unforeseen issues, you can expect your stock anytime from Monday to Friday.*
- CAPE TOWN – Mondays/Tuesdays
- WESTERN CAPE – Tuesdays/Thursdays
- GAUTENG AND DURBAN – Wednesdays/Fridays
- REGIONAL/OUTLYING AREAS – Thursdays and Fridays.
*This is if nothing goes wrong and if we receive your order on time.
- NB ~ All products must be kept frozen once received!
- Our frozen products (Pies) are only available in Cape Town at this stage.
- Please take into account public holidays when ordering. In certain instances, it will not be possible to deliver to outlying/non-main center areas because of courier constraints. For instance, if Monday is a public holiday, we lose a day that week and can not send to certain areas.